Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tonight, I wanted to eat.

Like I explained to Trinity, I wasn't necessarily "starving", but my brain and mind wanted to eat. Is it the habits and brain finally catching up and wanting to binge? Who knows. All I know is I wanted to eat. We came home earlier tonight so I could fix dinner sooner than later. I had leftover spaghetti squash in the fridge that needed to be eaten or thrown away and I didn't want to waste. There was probably a good cup a a half there, (rather than a cup) but I just plopped it on my plate. I wanted something green too so I made a very small side salad. My lean protein was a grilled chicken breast. I was trying to eat slowly but I just wanted to EAT. So I did. Afterwards I felt slightly guilty. Guilty over a half a cup of squash lol. After I computed everything and I texted Trinity, I felt better. Turns out today was the day I've had the lowest amount of calories since I started. I ate a little more squash than I should have, but in the end, it didn't harm anything, and I hope that I've gotten this need to eat something substantial out of the way. One day at a time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment