Friday, October 12, 2012

My before picture, and day 4 disaster.

I've been excited/dreading taking my "before" pictures. Excited because I will only see myself change, but dreading because I hate seeing myself now. Nevertheless, it's part of the process, so here we are.

This morning was a fiasco. I decided I wanted to bring my lean and green to lunch with me today (I'm not sticking to the meal plan at all lol. Whoops) so I got up early to cook my frozen chicken breast on my little George Forman grill. Bad idea... Next time I need to thaw the chicken first, as it burned the top before the middle was done. Oh well. I'll eat it a little charred. Then I completely forgot about my pine nuts in the oven and burned those to a crisp, setting off the smoke alarm and agitating the dogs. When I thought nothing else could go wrong, I realized the can opener was broken and I couldn't open the can of sliced black olives to use as my healthy fats. Geeeez. So I decided to have a wedge of laughing cow light in addition to my breakfast to replace one healthy fat, and I'll have another as my before bed snack. Yikes. Oh well. Deep breath lol


 

No comments:

Post a Comment