Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's almost time!

Almost all the things I need are here! I need to make my grocery list, and go buy my lean and green fixins, then I'm ready to begin! I should be ready by tomorrow, but it will all depend if I can go grocery shopping tonight... I'm thinking since tomorrow is the day off, I will go then, and begin Tuesday morning. I want to have a little bit of alone quiet time to reflect about what I'm about to begin tonight, I think. Once I start, I don't think it will be too difficult, as far as temptations go, but I want to be emotionally prepared as well. I'm sure I'll have all sorts of ups and downs and revelations in my heart of hearts as I go through this change. A little meditation and peace and quiet might be just what I need before jumping off the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment