Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ready? GO!

In the beginning, I was definitely agonizing over whether or not i should share my starting stats. But as I've started this, I've seen how many people are behind me, not judging. And from the mouth of my very wise health coach, the starting numbers are only important so we can watch them go down! So! At the starting line, this is the real me.

Starting weight: 307.5 lbs
Arm: 16 in
Chest: 54.5 in
Waist: 60 in
Hips: 57 in
Thigh: 30.5 in

I can't wait to say goodbye to the 300's forever! That will be my first goal. Will I achieve it this week? Only time will tell!

As I'm writing this entry, I am enjoying (for the most part lol) my first medifast breakfast. Cinnamon and brown sugar cereal crunch.

Overall, it has a pretty good flavor and a very appealing crunchy texture. I'm eating it plain right now, and I think in the future, adding milk as part of my healthy fats for the day will help with the kind of "chalkiness" you get after a few bites. Breakfast, success! I can't believe it'll be time to eat in 1.5 hrs already lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment