Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 2 & 3

Firstly, things are going good! I had a better day today than I did yesterday I think, because although I woke up with a headache, it went away. Day 2, the headache was with me all day. I think my taste buds are definitely adjusting to the medifast meals because for the last two days, I've (Almost. The pudding killed me. Yuck) enjoyed all the things I tried. Tomorrow, I will be trying the soups. Fingers crossed I will like them! My awesome health coach is coming to see me tomorrow and she is trading some stuff with me! (unloading my pudding, woot woot!) I'm excited to see her too, to see we success in the flesh!

I finally got to the grocery store tonight! Yesterday my poor hubby had a meeting in Seattle and it went over by two hours! By the time he got home we were so tired and hungry we just headed home. I had An egg white scramble with mushrooms and zucchini again. It was good, but I was glad to have something different tonight. I had grilled shrimp, steamed cauliflower, and a salad with tomatoes and pine nuts! Yummmmm. I was salivating and describing how good it was to Aaron the whole time and he said, "you're going to have to describe how delicious your real food dinner is for the next 18 months aren't you?" Haha. Sorry hubs! I loaded up the shrimp and cauliflower on a small side plate rather than a big dinner plate. That way, my plate seemed super full vs completely, pathetically empty. Lol. It worked! Yummy! And the best part is I feel satisfied! Yay! Bring it on, day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment