Monday, October 22, 2012

The first big change

There are little things here and there that I've noticed changing in the last two weeks, but today, I definitely see the first big change. For the last year or so, my wedding right has been getting so tight I could hardly take it off. I had to twist and pull and it left big dents in my finger. Happy to report that today, it slides around easily and comes right off in one smooth try. I'm sure lowering my sodium content has much to do with that, but it's still very exciting!

In other exciting news, I found fat-free feta cheese at Safeway tonight!! Woo hoo! Guilt free protein to put on my salads! I had some tonight and it was delish!

1 comment:

  1. That salad is making my mouth water. Mmmm! So awesome on seeing some big changes! I can't wait for your post where you've had to resize it, because it was just too big!!

    ReplyDelete