Friday, October 19, 2012

The Gym

Aaron and I joined a gym earlier this month; Planet Fitness in Vancouver. It was too good to pass up. It's only $20 per month for the both of us. I knew I wanted to start going as part of my program, but as recommended by Take Shape For Life, I waited a little until my body was used to less calories. I still have to be careful and not go workout crazy. It's a fine balance between fat burning mode and starvation mode. I need to make sure my body doesn't think it's getting too little, or it will start holding on to fat. Lol. That would be bad. But I want to work out anyway, to start building up some muscle mass. It felt great when I was done! I'm excited to start going often. I'll do a little cardio, but mostly focus on weight training to tone and stuff :) I'm glad the first workout is behind me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment