Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

I've been thinking of all the things to be thankful for this year, and I have many.

Due to my recent success, one of the things I am most thankful for, is my improving health. It all started in late summer with the help of my amazing grandmother and aunt. I was able to see a new doctor who helped me stop taking the medication that was making me feel worse. It's incredible how much better I felt after dosing down and coming off of it completely. I probably wouldn't have had the physical or emotional strength to begin my journey with Take Shape for Life if it hadn't been for that alone. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much Grandma and Caro for helping me get the help I needed.

Secondly, I would like to thank my health coach, Trinity. Without her encouragement and guidance, I probably would have hesitated and not started this program. She continues to be my guide and cheerleader though this, and it would be hard to do it without her! So thank you <3

Thank you to all of my friends and family who have been so incredibly supportive. I decided to make my story public not only for accountability, but because I knew the group of people I surround myself with on and offline would have nothing but love and encouragement for me. I feel blessed to be able to share this with you all and so thankful for each and every one of your positive comments. It warms my heart, and gives me that extra push to keep going. Mom, you especially. Your pride in my progress makes this even more worthwhile. In the end, you'll be rewarded with grand babies, I promise ;)

Thank you to my darling husband. He works incredibly hard to provide me with the means to do this. Aaron, you are so amazing. Each day you tell me I am beautiful, and that you are proud of me. Your love is unconditional and I feel it grow every day. You are my rock. I couldn't imagine life without you. One month from today, we will celebrate 6 incredible years together. Thank you for all that you do for me. I love you. I am thankful for our life, and our little family. It will grow someday, but we sure are cozy snuggling in bed with our 2 furbabies. I will always remember these years.

I am thankful to be fortunate enough to be a business owner. Though sometimes it may be scary, and it isn't exactly lucrative yet, Bruno's gives me the freedom to do what I love for a living, make my own schedule, and spend some time with my partner in everything, my husband. I know we will succeed in time.

There are so many things to be grateful for. I am so blessed to be able to have so many. To all of you who touch my life each day, thank you. I hope you are surrounded by family today and enjoy the time spent together. Don't forget to take a moment and remember there are some in this world that are not as lucky as we. Cherish your good fortune. Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment