Friday, November 23, 2012

Skinny thanksgiving

It went really well! Everything smelled and looked divine but it wasn't too difficult to resist. The only thing I had that I considered a "cheat" was one slice of pickled beet. My dinner turned out delicious! The turkey was to die for, and I was so glad to have some! All in all, my dinner was 508 calories. I'm proud of myself for sticking to the plan and being satisfied with what I had. The best part? After dinner while everyone around the table was too full to move, I felt great! Full, but not stuffed. I had so much fun being girly with my cousins Aria and Emma. We crimped our hair, did our makeup and painted nails. I felt cute and girly for the first time in a long while. It was a very successful beginning to the holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment