Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weigh In Tuesday!

This week was a huge victory for me :) I had great, frequent work outs, I drank a lot more water, I ate very well, and it showed! I lost 4.8 lbs this week. That's insane! I haven't lost that much since my first 2 weeks! This week also marked hitting three awesome goals. With this weekly loss, I am officially one third of the way to my goal!! That feels incredible. I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but I am that much closer! Also, I am now officially in the 250's. I think the last time I must have been there was in 2008. Maybe even 2007. Huge! ANDDDDD I am now only 1.5 lb away from 50 lbs lost and my next progress picture :) one happy girl here!! I've also had many small victories this week. Where I'll notice something that wasn't there before. For example, I can now feel my ribs and hip bones when I'm lying in bed. Weird victory, right? Most people feel those daily lol. But it was all new to me :) I can bend over and tie my shoes without much effort. I can go longer during cardio exercise without having to stop for a breath... All these little things, make for a very happy me :)


WEIGH IN : WEEK 14

Starting Weight: 307.5 lbs
Current Weight: 259 lbs
Weekly Loss: 4.8 lbs
Total Loss: 48.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment