Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Weigh In Tuesday, and Refocus Time.

I was worried about this week's weigh in. To be totally honest and accountable, I got a little off track this week. I stayed on program as close as possible calorie and nutrient wise, but I certainly wasn't following the plan as it was meant to be followed. Why? I'm not sure. I think mostly because everything I have left to eat are things I don't want. It started because a few days last week I felt pretty nauseous all day long. Nothing sounded good, so I didn't eat. I've felt better for about 4 days now, and my new box of food is being delivered Thursday, so its time for a serious refocusing and reflecting pep talk with myself. I can so this.

That being said, here are this week's results.

WEIGH IN : WEEK 10

Starting Weight: 307.5 lbs
Current Weight: 272.6 lbs
Weekly Loss: 3 lbs
Total Loss: 34.9 lbs

I feel fortunate to have still lost this well this week. I didn't cheat and eat off program foods, but it could've gone the other way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment